EFFECTIVE DATE: February 3, 2009
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
During registration or at other times, we may collect PII from you. This may include your email address, zip code and mobile phone number.
We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of thirteen.
When you use our Service, we provide, and you consent to provide us, your location information.
We automatically collect and record non-PII about your usage of the Service. This may include information such as a mobile device identification number and device identifier, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, and similar information.
USE: HERE'S HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Generally. We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your requests for information.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers, or to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
- To provide third parties with aggregate information about users and usage patterns.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and web sites.
- SMS Messages. We will not use your PII or location information to send commercial or marketing SMS text messages to you without your express consent and except as required to provide the Service hereunder.
Sharing your Information
- Affiliates and Service Providers: We may disclose PII and location information to subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons for the purpose of providing certain features of the Services, and for processing such information on our behalf. These companies have access to your PII solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
- Special Circumstances: There may be instances when we may disclose PII without providing you with a choice in order to protect our legal rights or those of our employees, agents and contractors; to protect the safety and security of subscribers to our Services; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer your PII to a third party as part of that transaction.
- Non PII. We may disclose anonymous log file and usage information and aggregated demographic information to third-parties so that they may better understand how the Services is used. We also may use your location information solely to provide the Service.
If you do not want to receive marketing from us about Global Fitness Media products and services, you should not give us his or her email.
We use commercially reasonable measures to safeguard PII in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
ACCESS HOW TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PII
You may use the features on "My Account Page" to change your email address and password.
REMEDIES AND COMPLIANCE: HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY CONCERNS
- Global Fitness Media, LLC
- 11611 San Vicente Blvd, Suite 850
- Los Angeles, CA 90049